Waterski, Banana Boat, Games, Swimming, Floating, Friends and More!
- For students entering 9th grade through graduating seniors!
- Dates: June 18-23rd, 2018.
- Leave: Monday, 6/18 at 8:30 am.
- Return: Saturday, 6/23 approximately 2:30 pm.
- Cost: $575 / $650 after May 7th
- Space reserved with a non-refundable $100 deposit.
VBS Counselors - June 25-28th
Our High School students (Class of 2022-2018) are invited to serve as Counselors at our Vacation Bible School program. We have several different needs that include working in classrooms, running recreation, facilitating crafts, and helping to distribute snacks.
8:15 AM - 12:30 PM, except for Monday at 8:00 AM.
1. Fill out the Online Application. (Students must fill this out, not their parents.)
2. Reserve a Scheduled Group Interview/Training Slot - Space is limited to 6 students at each of these. Reserve your spot early.
You are not considered signed-up until you have completed the two above task.
The 10th annual Agile vs. Fragile flag football game will be held Saturday, February 3 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm on the Saratoga High School football field. Everyone ages 13 to 99 who love football should come join in the fun. For more information, contact Joe Madden at email@example.com.
Multi-church Winter Camp at Mount Hermon's Ponderosa Camp.
- January 26- 28th, 2018, Friday Evening (Dinner) - Sunday Afternoon (Lunch)
- Location: Drop-off and Pickup at Mount Hermon's Ponderosa Lodge in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Cost: $200 OR $175 for first 20 people to turn in $25 deposit.
- Register Online at https://sfc.ccbchurch.com/form_response.php?id=248
Celebrate Christmas with an Evening of Fun! An Ugly Sweater Contest, White Elephant Gift Exchange, Dinner & MORE! This is a great event to invite friends to that have never been to the LifeHouse. Our College Freshman are also invited back to join us.
What to bring?
$5 to cover Chipotle Catering
Dessert to Share
Wrapped White Elephant Gift
WHITE ELEPHANT GUIDELINES:
- Gag gifts are encouraged
- Less than $15 in value
- A “found" object is better than purchased
- Nothing living (or formerly living)
Lunch & Dinner
Do not forget to bring in your flyer. A copy is available for download below.