Students will be going to Redwood Christian Park in Boulder Creek for the first Confirmation Retreat. Meet in Lifehouse at 4:30pm on Friday.
The students will return on Sunday to the Madhouse for Sunday school.
Please register so we know you are coming. There are permission forms that must be signed in order to attend.
- A Bible, Notebook & Pen.
- Warm Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Casual, comfortable outdoor clothes including warmer clothes for the morning and evenings.
- Comfortable shoes, tennis shoes and sandals
- Bath towel and toiletry items
- Spending money (We have vending machines and a bookshop)
- Do not bring weapons, fireworks, drugs, and alcohol
At least three times a year, our church stops what it normally does on a Sunday morning to go out and serve. We intentionally serve our surrounding community. It's a great way to build community with those inside and outside of the church.
ERVE Sundays are an important part of what we believe it means to live out Life in God, Life with Others and Life for Others.
Annual ReGeneration Forum includes main sessions with key speakers along with interactive learning labs. One of the most asked about topics of Scripture is about hell, heaven, Satan, demons, angels and life after death. So this year will be looking at big questions such as:
- Will heaven be dull, boring and what is it like?
- Would a loving God really send people to hell?
- What happens when we die?
- Are the near death experiences we hear about credible?
- What does the Bible say hell is like?
- Are angels and demons real and around today?
- What about reincarnation, ghosts and being judged after this life?
- What about 666 and the very strange things written about the end times?
Located at Christ Community Church, Milpitas, CA
Meet in Lifehouse at 8:15am and return by 5:30pm
Waterski, Banana Boat, Games, Swimming, Floating, Friends and More!
- For students entering 9th grade through graduating seniors!
- Dates: June 17-22nd, 2019.
- Leave: Monday, 6/18 at 8:30 am.
- Return: Saturday, 6/22 approximately 2:30 pm.
- Cost: $TBD
- Space reserved with a non-refundable $100 deposit. Look for sign-ups in 2019.