Join us for the Amazing Race in San Francisco on July 27
Time: 9AM - TBD
Location: The Race will start and end at LifeHouse.
Coordinator: Matt Hall
Bring: $ for snacks and lunch
Register by Sunday, July 21 to ensure we have a seat in the car for you.
Water Ski, Banana Boat, Games, Swimming, Floating, Friends and More!
For students entering 9th grade through graduating seniors!
Dates: June 17-22nd, 2019.
Leave: Monday, 6/17 at 9:00 am.
Return: Saturday, 6/22 approximately 2:30 pm.
Space reserved with a non-refundable $150 non-refundable deposit.
No cancellations after May 20, 2019
All forms due by June 1
Every VBS Counselor is required to fill out an application and sign-up to attend an in person group interview and training. Interviews run before our Wednesday Bible Studies, and after our Sunday Worship Services.
Counselors must be students who will be in High School or their Freshman year of College in Fall of 2019. For information on our volunteer opportunities for adults and Middle School students please visit our VBS main page.
These interviews help us get to each volunteer and place them in the ideal role. Interviews are conducted by Sarah Silva, Director of Children and Family Ministries. There are only 6 spots available at each group interview. Please reserve your spot as soon as possible.
We will be heading up to the American River and floating down a river.
- Depart/Return: Lower SFC Parking Lot
- Cost: $40
- Bring: Bring a brown bag lunch, a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen.
VBS Counselors - June 25-28th
Our High School students (Class of 2022-2018) are invited to serve as Counselors at our Vacation Bible School program. We have several different needs that include working in classrooms, running recreation, facilitating crafts, and helping to distribute snacks.
8:15 AM - 12:30 PM, except for Monday at 8:00 AM.
1. Fill out the Online Application. (Students must fill this out, not their parents.)
2. Reserve a Scheduled Group Interview/Training Slot - Space is limited to 6 students at each of these. Reserve your spot early.
You are not considered signed-up until you have completed the two above task.
Waterski, Banana Boat, Games, Swimming, Floating, Friends and More!
- For students entering 9th grade through graduating seniors!
- Dates: June 18-23rd, 2018.
- Leave: Monday, 6/18 at 8:30 am.
- Return: Saturday, 6/23 approximately 2:30 pm.
- Cost: $575
- Space reserved with a non-refundable $100 deposit.
Meet Tim at SFC at 2:30 or meet at: 2009 Kammerer Ave, San Jose CA 95116
Event Time: 3:20 PM - 6 PM (2.7 hours)
REGISTER ONLINE AT: https://cityteam.volunteerhub.com/lp/saratogaFederatedChurch
AND TEXT TIM: 408-529-1924